This week, we have another sketch for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge.
I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits to make a gift bag and turned the sketch 90° anticlockwise.
You can then add a Note Card or some goodies.
You can view the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.
Don’t forget, you too can play along. I would love to see your project.
(all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Something Borrowed DSP, Moonlight DSP Stack
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Stamps: Watercolor Thank You, Petite Petals
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Petite Petals Punch, Silver Metallic Bakers Twine, Basic Jewel Pearls, Dimensionals, Hexagon Punch, 1/8″ Circle Punch
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Check out the Occasions Catalogue to see lots of great new products.
- Sale-A-Bration is on from 6 January 2015 to 31 March 2015. You can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogue or click on the side bar to get an electronic version, then visit my shop to get your products today.
- There are 4 new FREE products for Sale-A-Bration during March – even more reason to shop now. Details are in the PDF here.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 16 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
5 thoughts on “Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop Something Borrowed Bliss”
Like this colour combo – looks great 🙂
I need to pull out this paper this looks great
Very nice I’m loving that Something Borrowed DSP.
Great idea for the sketch! Beautiful!
beautiful card. 🙂