This week, the Artful Stampers Team Challenge is a sketch.
You may have arrived from Jane Riches’ blog with one of her lovely projects.
I stamped the Swallowtail image on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured it with Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities. I then added a Soft Sky watercolour wash and stamped the leaves from Bloom with Hope onto the background. A sentiment from Petite Pairs was then added using Memento Tuxedo Black. Using the sketch turned clockwise 90° I cut the art panel and layered it onto a Basic Black base. For added texture, I used Crystal Effects over various parts of the butterfly, and dimensionals on the bottom right panel. Sorry it is a little difficult to see in the photograph, but the parts that don’t look coloured are, in fact, the shine from the Crystal Effects..
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Nicole Wilson has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?