Today, I have a hybrid MDS Christmas card for you.
The bells image from Bells & Boughs was printed on Whisper White, coloured with Blendabilities and then sponged with Sahara Sand for a vintage look. It was then cut with a Window Frames Framelits and layered onto Cherry Cobbler. The holly DSP was also printed from MDS [Deck the Halls DSP] after reducing the size of the pattern first. The sentiment is from the Good Greetings set.
Another vintage style Christmas card for you. How are your Christmas preparations going? I hope these projects provide some inspiration for you.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?