Here we are with another of Alisa Tilsner’s Artful Stampers Team Challenges. You may have arrived from Jane Riches’ blog with her wonderful creation. Enjoy the rest of the hop, and if you did not see Jane’s project, just follow the links from each blog and you will get back to see it.
This week we have a colour challenge.
I have used the Label Card Thinlits to create a feminine birthday card. I used a base of Pool Party, stamped down the left hand side in Island Indigo with the triangle image from Dotty Angles and in the bottom right hand corner in Pool Party with the leaves from Bloom With Hope. The Whisper White art panel was stamped with part of the Sweetbriar Rose image, coloured with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and a Pear Pizzazz marker, then layered onto Island Indigo. The sentiment is also from Bloom With Hope and was cut with one of the banner dies from the Label Card Thinlits. I added Silver Dazzling Details to the centre of the flowers and three Rhinestones to the upper right hand corner of the card for some sparkle.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations.
Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project our great leader Alisa Tilsner has made.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?