A very soft feminine card for you today.
Using a piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped an image from Flower Shop and another from Petite Petals in Pink Pirouette to create a collage effect. I added some more of the Petite Petals image in Chocolate Chip. I then ‘tied’ a faux bow in the top left hand corner using retired ¼” Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon. The collage piece was layered onto a base of Pink Pirouette. A small piece of Pink Pirouette was run through the Fancy Fan TIEF and added across the collage layer. The sentiment is from Tag Talk, punched out with the matching Label Bracket Punch, and layered with Pink Pirouette before being attached with dimensionals.
What do you think of the bow? It is very flat against the card which makes for easy mailing. I will show you how to make it in a future post.
Today is the last day to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Today is also the last day to join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?