Back in late August when the Occasions / Holiday Catalogue made its debut, I showed you a video on how to make the star ornaments [which do not open].
Since then, I have been looking to see if it would be just as easy to make a star box that opens. Well, it is just as simple as the closed box.
Here I have used Under the Tree Specialty DSP for the stars, Garden Green for the sides, and Gold Glimmer Paper and Whisper White for the embellishments. A few sequins from the 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment added some extra bling. I added Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape to the sides of the box to complete this pretty gift.
What a great way to present a small festive gift.
If you don’t feel you can make these stars from scratch, why not purchase the Many Merry Stars Simple Created Kit from the Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement?
For $44.95 you will receive enough supplies to make 26, yes, 26 stars in 6 sizes [from 5.1cm to 38.1cm]. The kit includes die-cut adhesive side strips, die-cut stars, bows, tags and banners; 21 laser-cut wood snowflakes; 60 silver sequins; and 4.6m of gold Baker’s Twine. Imagine the possibilities! Your Christmas table decor will be co-ordinated and complete without a great deal of effort.
This kit, like all products in this supplement are only available while stocks last. Visit my shop or contact me today to order your own kit.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few days left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?