Alisa Tilsner’s Artful Stampers Team Challenge Hop for this week is a sketch. You may just have arrived from Alison Barclay’s blog. Enjoy the rest of the hop, and if you didn’t see Alison’s beautiful creation, just follow the links from each blog and you will get back to see it.
Lots and lots of layers this week. Definitely outside of my usual style, but I think I found the perfect MDS images to use.
I printed out the holly image (Bells & Boughs) and the holly DSP both from the Deck the Halls Photocard Digital kit. The image was coloured with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Smoky Slate Blendabilities. The art panel was then sponged with Sahara Sand, and the berries were covered with Crystal Effects to give them some added dimension.. The base card is Naturals White and the banner pieces of Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler were notched with the Hexagon Punch. The small circles were punched with ¼”, 3/8″ and ½” circle punches. The sentiment is from Good Greetings [only available until the end of the month].
I hope you are enjoying these weekly challenges and are gaining lots of inspiration from everyone’s creations. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations.
Now it is time to go and check out the great project that Nicole Wilson has created.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few days left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?