A simple Christmas card today using the double embossing technique.
The base is Cherry Cobbler with a Whisper White layer embossed with the Beautifully Baroque TIEF. The new Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon tied with a piece of Linen thread is centred, with the sentiment stamped in the flat part of the double embossing. A few of the Frosted Sequins provide bling.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?