Today’s card has lots of texture on the background. This allows the main image to really lift off the page.
I started by stamping an image from Bloom with Hope [Hostess set] in Versamark randomly over a piece of Whisper White. Once it dried, I sponged Wild Wasabi and Pistachio Pudding all over it to create a ghosting effect. The line image from Gorgeous Grunge was added with Encore Metallic Silver ink, and the spots image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Some water spots were added for more texture. Part of the Pleasant Poppies image was added with Versamark and heat embossed with Black EP. This was then coloured with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities. The stripes image from Gorgeous Grunge was stamped on the corner of the base card of Naturals White. The art panel was layered onto Basic Black and then onto the base. All layers had the bottom corners punched with the corner rounder punch.
Thanks to Allison Cope for the idea. An amazing effect which I will be using again.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
One thought on “Pleasant Poppies Pistachio Cobbler”