I tried a new fancy fold today and have called it a Stand-Up Easel.
I used a square base of Old Olive and partially cut one of the Labels Framelits in the centre of one half. After stamping an image from Apothecary Art in Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White, I took a Blender Pen and coloured in the flowers. The sentiment is from Bloom with Hope. I added the leaves and spots from Kinda Eclectic on the front stand up part of the front and also on a piece of Whisper White for the lower layer. A couple of Mini Brads hold the card front up like an easel.
I think it is quite cute. What about you?
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?