Yet another Christmas card today.
I used the double embossing method to create a flat circle in the middle of the Stylish Stripes TIEF on Whisper White. I stamped the Christmas Bauble on the flat part with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Stampin’ Dazzle Silver and Sahara Sand markers. I created a narrow frame in Cherry Cobbler to separate the embossed stripes from the bauble. The panel was layered onto a base of Cherry Cobbler. A sentiment from Petite Pairs was stamped on Whisper White, punched out with the middle of the Artisan Punch and layered with dimensionals.
I love the crisp clean look of this card. What do you think?
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?