Here is another use for the Stars Framelits.
I cut two starts with Silver Glimmer Paper and one star with Motley Monsters DSP [in the Holiday Catalogue]. I scored each star from point to hollow and then made mountain folds on the points and valley folds on the hollows. This gives a three dimensional look. The stars were layered with Dimensionals onto a piece of Whisper White which was embossed with the Zig Zag TIEF and the Noel sentiment was cut with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. The art panel was then added to a base of Bermuda Bay.
A very quick and easy Christmas card to add to your stash.
Don’t forget there is only one day left to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
Thanks for checking out my blog.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products..
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?