This is for the “CASE the catalogue” August 2014 Creative Crew challenge.
I have chosen to CASE from page 9 in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue. The base card of Pear Pizzazz was stamped with the berries from Wondrous Wreath in Old Olive. A piece of 1/8″ Gold Ribbon was added across the centre of the card. This was then layered with two banners in Real Red and Whisper White. The wreath was stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Real Red before being cut out with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. The bow and hanger were stamped in Real Red and cut with the matching framelits from the same set. I used some gold foil [not SU] to cut the Joy sentiment, also from the same set of Framelits.
The Stampin’ Up! catalogues are full of great ideas. Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?