Today’s card is for the “Show me your Blendabilities!” Creative Crew Challenge.
I stamped the Hardwood background stamp tone on tone on Sahara Sand card stock. The bird image from World of Dreams was then stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White EP. The embossed image was then coloured with Blendabilities. As the Blendabilities are alcohol based, they will cover heat embossing. I deliberately went just over the edge of the embossing to define an outline for the image. Some Candy Dots were added to the top left hand corner. A sentiment from Good Greetings was stamped in Soft Suede, punched with the Word Window Punch and added with dimensionals. The art panel was then added to a Sahara Sand base with dimensionals.
There are so many ways to use the new Blendabilities. Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?