Today’s card is for the “Pierced & Poked” Creative Crew Challenge.
I stamped an image from the Hostess set I like You, coloured it with Blendabilities, cut it with a Labels Framelit and pierced it using the matching shape from the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. A layer of Rich Razzleberry was also cut with a Labels Framelit and pierced with the same pack. The base card of Rich Razzleberry has a layer of Whisper White embossed with the Zig Zag TIEF and a strip of Rich Razzleberry also pierced with the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. The art panel was added with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Label Love.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?