I have made a set of note cards today using the Hydrangea image from the soon to be disappearing Best of Flowers set. You can get 4 of these cards to a sheet of A4 card stock.
I used Wisteria Wonder DSP and Blushing Bride DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack and made two in each colour. The base card is Whisper White. The leaves were watercoloured with Always Artichoke ink and a Blender Pen, and the flowers were coloured with Elegant Eggplant ink and Blushing Bride ink and a Blender Pen.
They make the perfect little gift – especially when you make a box for them using the Envelope Punch Board. I used a sheet of DSP from the same Subtles DSP stack and added a Word Window punched piece of Blushing Bride card stock with some Silver Mini Brads as the closure for the box.
Don’t forget to have a look at all of the Best of sets to see which one/s you want to buy before the end of April [after that they are GONE].
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Weekly deals are happening in April 2014. Check them out in my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Best of Limited Edition stamp sets are only available until 30 April 2014. Get yours before they disappear forever..
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?