A quick and easy birthday card today using Birthday Basics DSP.
I started with a base of Bermuda Bay and added a layer of Basic Gray. The balloons and party hats strips were added to a piece of Whisper White, and the birthday sentiment from Perfectly Penned was added to the middle. I then added some score lines using the Simply Scored tool. To complete the card, I added some strips of Bermuda Bay cut with the Adorning Accents Scallop Edgelit and some Crystal Effects on the balloons.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Weekly deals are happening in April 2014. Check them out in my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Best of Limited Edition stamp sets are only available until 30 April 2014. Get yours before they disappear forever..
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?