Here is my last Christmas card for the month.
I used the faux letterpress technique with Encore Metallic Gold ink and the Petals-a-Plenty TIEF. The embossed piece was then used to cut out an ornament with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits [still available in the Carry Over list]. The base cardstock of Real Red was stamped with the Hardwood image and Baked Brown Sugar ink. A piece of Brushed Gold was embossed with the Woodgrain TIEF and cut with one of the Banners Framelits. A small piece of the embossed Brushed Gold was added across the base of the card and the sentiment from the retired Come to Bethlehem was cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits. Whisper White Baker’s Twine was attached to the top of the ornament.
Red, gold and white go so well together for a classic Christmas look.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Autumn.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?