Today I am using the Banners Framelits and the Blessed Easter image, both from the new Occasions Catalogue.
Onto the base card of Naturals White, i added a piece of Rose Red that was embossed with the Fancy Fan TIEF. Always Artichoke DSP was run through one of the Banners Framelits. The art image was stamped in Stazon Jet black on Watercolor Paper and coloured with an Aqua Painter and Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Basic Gray inks. This panel was cut with a smaller Banners Framelit and added to the DSP. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners, cut with the matching Bitty Banners Framelits and added with dimensionals.
A very quick and easy card to make with the Banners Framelits.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Autumn.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?