Backyard Basics is the centre of attention again.
I have made a centre step card [see Tutorials page for instructions] using Island Indigo card stock. The layers have all been cut from a piece of the new Watercolor Wonder DSP, the main piece using a Windows Frame Framelit. I stamped the tulips on the side pieces with Stazon Jet Black, and made some ‘grass’ by using one of the images upside down. The main art piece has 3 tulips stamped on Whisper White and cut with the matching Framelit. These were watercoloured with a Blender Pen and Crushed Curry and Old Olive inks, and layered with dimensionals. The sentiment from Sassy Salutations was fussy cut and added with dimensionals, and to complete the look, I have added some Island Indigo Candy Dots.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?