The second CreativeCrew Challenge is Creative Focus: “KITS! We have a mountain of kits to choose from, they make a class or a workshop easy peasy! The next part of our trip takes us into packaging territory, show us something with the Pretty Packages line on pages 158 & 159 of the main catty or any of the kits or packages in the mini catty, tell us why you choose what you did.”
I focussed on the KIT part of the challenge. I used the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit from the Holiday Catalogue to make a small Christmas banner. These kits provide so much product that I will be able to make more Christmas banners and also use the stencils for other occasions such as birthdays.
Have you tried out any of the kits or packaging yet? Check out the catalogues and choose one to suit you. You can even get 20% OFF this month to ‘Create Pretty Packages’. Check out the link on the sidebar.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.