Another month has rolled around, so we have another set of challenges for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew. As the challenges are set in the United States, the focus is Autumn. In the words of the challenge hostess, “Oh November, the time of sweaters & blue jeans, cocoa & fires, and just about every kind of yummy food you could ever be thankful for! This month we’re going to take ourselves a trip down memory lane and remember what we have to be thankful for.”
The first challenge is DSP/Colour Focus. “Since we’re starting Sweater Weather why don’t we take our trip down that road first. Show us Chocolate chip, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango all getting happy together.”
I chose to create a simple card using these colours and the Six-Sided Sampler set. A great way to showcase these colours together for either a male or female card.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Create Pretty Packages with two great bundles until 30 November 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Sale-a-bration.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio? Test it out and get some of the 30% off seasonal downloads at the same time – only until 30 November 2013.