Do you know that it is only 2 months until Christmas? I have made a slow start to my Christmas cards this year. Last year, I had most of them complete by now. Looks like my projects over the next few weeks will be mainly Christmas oriented.
I will start with a clean and simple card using the carry-over set Evergreen [see side bar link for all the Christmas sets that are still available and not in a catalogue]. A piece of Whisper White was embossed with the Framed Tulips TIEF. The outline tree from Evergreen was stamped in Gumball Green, and the star in Daffodil Delight. I then added some Home Made Bling for ornaments [see here for my tutorial]. The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season. Crystal Effects was added to the star for extra dimension. The art piece was layered onto a base of Gumball Green.
How about that for a quick and easy card?
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?