Today, I have used dry embossing, heat embossing and emboss resist to create this very pretty pink birthday card for my friend Janelle.
I started by stamping the Swallowtail in Versamark on Whisper White. I then heat embossed it with Melon Mambo EP, sponged with Wisteria Wonder ink and fussy cut it. Using a two-way glue pen, I added Dazzling Diamonds gllitter for more highlights. Onto a base of Whisper White, I layered Melon Mambo which was embossed with the Stylish Stripes TIEF and then the embossed Swallowtail. I thought it still needed something else, so I cut some small butterflies with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits. Some Basic Jewel Pearls completed the bling. The sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners was heat embossed with Melon Mambo EP, cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits and attached to the card with Dimensionals.
I am pretty sure that Janelle loved it.
Have you checked out the 25% off stamp sets yet? See my post at the top of the page.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?