oveHere is a pretty way to use the Emboss Resist Technique.
I stamped one of the images from Lovely Romance numerous times on a piece of Whisper White with Versamark. I then heat embossed it with White EP and sponged Pool Party Ink over the entire surface. This was layered onto a base of Island Indigo. I then took another piece of Whisper White and ran it through the Adorning Accents Bracket Edgelit, sponged it with Island Indigo and added a sentiment from Wetlands. After trimming half of the front base, I added the bracket layer.
Have you tried this technique? Why not test it out. It is a simple way to produce a WOW effect.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?