A simple monochromatic look for today’s card which I made for the Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty Challenge.
A layer of Rich Razzleberry was added to a base of Naturals White. I then stamped the chevron images from Oh Hello on a piece of Whisper White. To finish the card, I added some pieces of ¼” Stitched Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain and a sentiment from Word Play in My Digital Studio. The sentiment panel was punched with the 1-3/8″ circle punch and layered onto a 1-3/4″ scallop circle.
I think that this would look good in any other colour too
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?