For the first time in quite a while, I am participating in some Splitcoaststampers challenges. The Color Challenge is Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Calypso Coral, and I have combined it with the latest Sketch Challenge.
I embossed Whisper White with the Beautifully Baroque TIEF and sponged half with Marina Mist and the other half with Calypso Coral. This was layered onto a base of Marina Mist. A small piece of Calypso Coral was punched at one end with the Hexagon Punch to create a banner and added to the top of the embossed layer. Some Basic Jewel Pearls were added to give it some texture. Part of the Beautifully Baroque stamp was stamped in Marina Mist on Whisper White and layered on Bashful Blue [retired]. The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments was added with Calypso Coral.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- The new catalogue is live. Check out all the great new products, and the returning favourites.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is butterflies,
- Some of the Greetings stamp sets are reduced by 25% until the end of the month.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?