Christmas in July? Here is another example of the Core’dinations card stock.
I used Cherry Cobbler this time, embossed with the Chevron TIEF and sanded to reveal the lighter coloured core. The ornaments are cut with Holiday Ornaments Framelits from Silver and Champagne Glimmer Paper. I attached them with dimensionals and used the Basic Black Marker to freehand some ‘string’ from them. The sentiment from Greetings of the Season was stamped firstly with the Gold Stampin’ Dazzle Marker, and then offset with an Early Espresso version to create a three dimensional look. The base card stock is Naturals White.
What do you think of my quick and easy Christmas card?
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- The new catalogue is live. Check out all the great new products, and the returning favourites.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is butterflies,
- Some of the Greetings stamp sets are reduced by 25% until the end of the month.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
If you wish to add to your stamping supplies, you can now shop 24/7 in my online shop.