Here is another way to use te beautiful Wildflower Meadow background stamp.
I selectively coloured parts of the image with markers and stamped onto Shimmery White card stock. Using a Blender Pen and ink, I then added some extra detail. The sentiment from Oh, Hello was stamped in Tempting Turquoise, and then the panel was embossed with the matching TIEF. This was layered on Rich Razzleberry.
Isn’t it pretty? The shimmer does not show well in the photo, but in real life, it really sparkles.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- The new catalogue is live. Check out all the great new products, and the returning favourites.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is butterflies,
- Some of the Greetings stamp sets are reduced by 25% until the end of the month.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
If you wish to add to your stamping supplies, you can now shop 24/7 in my online shop.