Have you ever thought, I would just like to get a single stamp to do ……? For a limited time [until 31 August 2013, or while supplies last], Stampin’ Up! is offering 5 single stamps covering a variety of images.
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyer.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won’t be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to purchase a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There’s no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013, so get them while you can!
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- The new catalogue is live. Check out all the great new products, and the returning favourites.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is butterflies,
- Some of the Greetings stamp sets are reduced by 25% until the end of the month.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
If you wish to add to your stamping supplies, you can now shop 24/7 in my online shop.