Today I am using Stampin’ Up! products given to me as part of Madonna’s mystery card kit swap from the Artfull Stampers group on Facebook. This is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators whose top line manager is Alisa Tilsner. It definitely took me out of my comfort zone with the very bright colours.
The pack contained:
- Real Red card base;
- pieces of Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, and Lucky Limeade card stock;
- Summer Smooches DSP;
- ¼” Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon;
- Brights brads;
- Brights Designer Buttons.
We were allowed to add one neutral colour. I stamped some of the flower images from Secret Garden in Sahara Sand on a piece of Whisper White which I then embossed with the Fancy Fan TIEF. I used a piece of the DSP as a layer on the Real Red base, added a piece of the Daffodil Delight ribbon across the top right hand corner of the White embossed piece and layered it on the DSP. Flowers and leaves were then cut with the DSP and card stock using the Secret Garden Framelits and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. The flowers were layered and brads and buttons used for the centres.
Although the DSP is quite bright, I think I have toned it down to my style whilst still showing the pretty colours.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up!
- Colour Refresh – You may want to grab your favourite colours before they are gone..
- Online Shopping is now available. Click the pretty doily on my sidebar to go to my shop.
- My Digital Studio is now available in Australia. Download a FREE 30 day trial through my online shop.
- The new Seasonal Catalogue is now in full swing. Check it out on the sidebar, and scroll through my posts to see some samples on the great products available.
If you wish to add to your stamping supplies, you can now shop 24/7 in my online shop.