Today I am using the new Seasonal Branches Bundle and one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
- Use a Blending Brush to lightly add Lemon Lime Twist ink across the centre of a piece of Basic White.
- Stamp the branch across the blended area using Pecan Pie ink.
- Stamp the leaves around the branch using Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Stamp a sentiment across the base of the panel with Azure Afternoon ink.
- Emboss the art panel with the ‘hash’ Basics 3D Embossing Folder.
- Using the direct to paper method add Azure Afternoon ink down the sides of Thick Basic White card base.
- Attach the art panel to the card base.
- Take a piece of Basic White cardstock and add Lemon Lolly ink with a Water Painter to create a watercolour effect. Use the ’embossed’ die with three flowers to cut six flowers. Take a Basic Black marker to add a centre to the flowers and add them around the branch with glue dots.
- Stamp the bird on a scrap of white using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Azure Afternoon ink and a Water Painter. Die cut and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Decorate the inside of the card and envelope to match.
- Stamp Set:
… inside and envelope
Click on the picture below to download the PDF of the current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.
2 thoughts on “Seasonal Branches with an azure bird”
Thank you so much for your kind words Margaret. 🙂
I’m enjoying your blog , love your simple easy lay outs and your instruction are well written and easy to follow.
Thanks so much.
LikeLiked by 1 person