Today’s card has been created with the Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set and matching dies using the returning Lost Lagoon cardstock and ink, the new Neutral Pecan Pie and the new In Color Moody Mauve.
- Stamp the branches and leaves on the Basic White with Garden Green ink.
- Use a Water Painter and some Moody Mauve ink to splatter the background of the art panel.
- Stamp the flowers and three leaves on scrap white and die cut with matching dies. Attach to the art panel with Dimensionals.
- Wrap some Linen Thread around the base of the branches.
- Stamp a sentiment on Lost Lagoon cardstock with moody Mauve ink then die cut. Attach across the Linen Thread with Dimensionals.
- Add the art panel to a Lost Lagoon card base.
- Use Wink of Stella on the flowers.
- Stamp inside panel and envelope to match.
- Stamp Set: Cheerful Daisies
- Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie, Moody Mauve, Garden Green
- Accessories: Cheerful Daisies Dies, Linen Thread, Wink of Stella, Water Painter, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
Click on the picture below to download the PDF of the current catalogue or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.