Have you tried the One Sheet Wonder technique? It is a great way to create a number of cards quickly and also provide a WOW factor.
I forgot to take a picture before cutting it up but you can get the general idea of how it was stamped.
- Take an A4 sheet of Very Vanilla and score it in half horizontally and vertically.
- Stamp images down the centre of the sheet varying between first and second generation stamping.
- Trim the sheet down to 4 pieces and layer onto Soft Suede and then onto a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp inside and envelope to match.
- Stamp Set: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Old Olive
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mango Melody, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Here is a closer look at the individual cards.
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.