Today I have a Diamond Z Fold using the gorgeous poinsettia images from the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper.
- Take a piece of Real Red Cardstock 29.7cm x 10.5cm. Score on the long side at 5.25cm and 14.8cm.
- On the short side closest to the 5.25cm score line, make a mark at 5.25cm.
- Cut from the top at the 5.25cm score line to the mark on the side. Repeat from the bottom. This will create a pointed edge.
- Fold back on the 5.25cm line and add a piece of Real Red cardstock 7.4cm x 7.4cm over the pointed edge to create a diamond. Add a 6.9cm square layer with sentiment and embellishments.
- Decorate front left hand side with DSP 8.5cm x 9.5cm,
- Decorate inside with DSP 13.8cm x 9.5cm. Add a piece of Basic White to write message.
- Stamp Set: Framed & Festive
- Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestones
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.