On today’s card, I have used one of the Potted Succulent dies as a background stencil.
- This is a Z fold card with the large die being used with a Blending Brush and Smoky Slate ink to create background on both the front and lower right hand side of the z fold.
- The succulents were die cut with Basic White cardstock and coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- Stamp Set: Simply Succulents, Paradise Palms
- Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Stampin’ Blends: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam, Bermuda Bay, Just Jade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya
- Accessories: Blending Brushes, Potted Succulent Dies, Foam Adhesive Sheets, White Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Rhinestones, Waves Basic Jewels
… inside and envelope
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.