Today I have CASE’d a technique from page 56 of the latest Annual Catalogue. I have used one of the Blessings of Home images for my sample.
- Stamp the image multiple times on a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Colour the petals with white, the leaves with olive and the small flowers with coral watercolour pencils.
- Attach the art panel to a Smoky Slate card base.
- Stamp a sentiment with Calypso Coral ink on Basic White cardstock. Add a piece of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon to the back of the sentiment and attach to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Blessings of Home
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral, Watercolor Pencils
- Accessories: Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.