Today I have a triple twisted easel card (try saying that fast 🙂 ) using the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper.
- This may look complicated but all it takes is two cuts and three scores on the front of a standard card base.
- Start with a half sheet of cardstock (21cm x 14.8cm OR 8½” x 5½”).
- Score in half at 10.5cm OR 4¼”
- On the front of the card base (which measures 10.5cm x 14.8cm OR 4¼” x 5½”) cut up to the centre fold on the long side at 4.9cm and 9.9cm (OR 1-7/8″ and 3-5/8″). You will have three almost equal pieces. See the first picture above.
- Score from the top right hand corner of the card front diagonally to the centre fold on the first piece.
- Repeat this scoring on the other two pieces.
- Decorate as desired. I used DSP and fussy cut the tulips to create an angled piece.
- Use Dimensionals covered with a piece of DSP to create the easel stops on the inside of the card. See the last picture above. The top easel stop is on the edge of the decorating piece of DSP. It is probably easier to see in the third picture.
- Stamp Set: Calming Camellia
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Polished Dots, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.