Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper is FREE with a qualifying order during the Sale-a-bration promotion which ends on 16 March 2022. There are many beautiful images in the papers and such a lot of different ways to showcase them. Today I have a pop out gate fold card using another of these papers.
Here it is closed looking like a standard gate fold card with a belly band.
Here it is peeking open with just a hint of what is inside.
Here is the pop out surprise.
… and here it is looking down on the pop out
Pop Out Measurements
- The gate fold card uses ½ sheet of letter or A4 cardstock, scored at 2-1/8″ or 5.25cm from each end.
- See diagram above for the pop out measurements. Score on the dashed lines and fold closed to origami diamond shape. Adhere the back of the diamond to the centre of the open card base. Add adhesive to the closed diamond pieces and close the card base to adhere them to the gate fold flaps.
- Stamp Set: Dragonfly Garden, Friendly Hello
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Afternoon DSP
- Ink: Pear Pizazz
- Accessories: Layering Circle Dies
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.