Today I am using a piece of 12″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to create a Trifold Shutter Card. The finished card is 4″ x 6″ and will fit into a C6 envelope.
Here is the closed view:
- I used a piece of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper for my card base and then used Misty Moonlight cardstock for the first layer and Simply Marbleous DSP for the second layer.
- Images from Quiet Meadow were stamped on the Simply Marbleous DSP.
- You could use cardstock for the base and DSP for the layers.
- Stamp Set: Quiet Meadow, Happiest of Birthdays
- Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Pattern Party DSP, Simply Marbleous DSP, Vellum
- Ink: Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness
- Accessories: Meadow Dies, Dimensionals
You can make this card any size you want using the following basic layout.
- You can download a PDF file on how to make this 4″ x 6″ card here.
- The metric version PDF using A4 cardstock can be downloaded here.
- The imperial version PDF using letter size cardstock (8½” x 11″) can be downloaded here.
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.