Smooching or smooshing or Wrinkle Free Distress is a quick and easy way to create a WOW background for your project.
- The background was created using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique:
- Add some drops of Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight reinkers to a craft sheet.
- Spritz with water until the inks start to bead.
- Dip Basic White cardstock into the puddle. Allow to dry (or heat set) then dip again. Continue dipping and heat setting until desired background is achieved. The process of dipping and heating builds up layers of ink on the cardstock creating a textured look.
- When the panel is dry, stamp image from Nature’s Harvest with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. OPTIONAL – Add colour to the leaves with a Water Painter and Garden Green ink.
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch on the corners.
- Add a piece of Linen Thread around the lower part of the panel and tie a bow.
- Use a Stitched with Whimsy Die on the Thick Very Vanilla card base then attach art panel with Dimensionals.
- Add a sentiment (this one is from Many Messages, white heat embossed on Basic Black cardstock).
- Stamp Set: Nature’s Harvest, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Basic White, Basic Black
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Detailed Trio Punch, Linen Thread, Messages Die, Stitched with Whimsy Dies
… inside and envelope
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.