Do you have difficulty working out ways to use your patterned paper? Here are some cards using the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP.
- These four cards each use three pieces of DSP that are 2½” x 1¾”.
- Emboss or stamp the card base then add the DSP pieces straight or on an angle.
- Add a sentiment and they are ready to go.
- These three cards each use two pieces of DSP that are 3½” x 2½” plus a strip that is 3½” x ¾”.
- Attach large DSP pieces to the card base. Add strip across the join of those pieces.
- Add a sentiment.
- This card uses two pieces of DSP that are 2½” x 2½”.
- Cut a slit in both pieces at 1-1/4″or 3.1 cm from the centre.
- Using slits, slide pieces together.
- Fold back 2 flaps and adhere.
- Layer onto a 2¾” x 2¾” piece of cardstock.
- I then created a twisted easel card.
- Stamp Sets: Biggest Wish, Garden Wishes, Pansy Patch, Blossoms in Bloom Happiest of Birthdays
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Succulent, Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP
- Ink: Evening Evergreen, Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze
- Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Bark 3D EF, Brick & Mortar 3D EF, Star-Crossed EF
These designs are perfect for any occasion! With this particular DSP I think they are all great masculine cards.
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.