Today’s Christmas cards use strips of Designer Series Paper to create a herringbone design. This is a great way to use up your DSP scraps – not only for Christmas but for any occasion.
- Stamp your sentiment in the lower right hand corner and then angle the strips above it. There is no right or wrong placement.
- For the first card, I used ¾” strips of the Painted Christmas DSP whilst the second card uses ½” strips. Which do you prefer?
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Wishes
- Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Wonderful Gems
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will only be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below and visit my online shop to get your favourites before they are gone forever.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.
2 thoughts on “Herringbone Design with Patterned Paper”
Thanks Darlene. I will have a video and blog post going live on Sunday 8 January showing how to create the Herringbone Design. 🙂
Love this card design! Do you have a tutorial to watch to create?
LikeLiked by 1 person