Today’s Christmas card was made by heat embossing a stencilled image.
- Take a piece of Pearlescent Specialty Paper and cover with one of the Basic Patterns Decorative Masks.
- Use a sponge dauber with Whisper White Craft ink to add ink onto the paper through the mask. Normally you would use Versamark ink for heat embossing, but the white craft ink works extremely well with the fine detail in the stencil / mask.
- Remove the mask and add Gold Embossing Powder. Heat to melt the powder.
- Attach embossed panel to a Shaded Spruce card base.
- Die cut a piece of vellum cardstock with one of the Seasonal Labels Dies.
- Stamp holly leaves and mistletoe with Shaded Spruce ink and die cut.
- Stamp berries with Cherry Cobbler ink and die cut.
- Add the holly, berries and mistletoe to the top left hand corner of the vellum die cut.
- Attach the vellum to the card front.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock with Whisper White Craft ink and heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Add the embossed sentiment to the vellum.
- Tie a small bow with some Gold Shimmer ribbon and attach to the base of the vellum die cut using Mini Glue Dots.
- Decorate inside panel and envelope to match the card front.
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
- Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Very Vanilla, Pearlescent Specialty Paper, Vellum
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft Ink
- Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Basic Patterns Decorative Masks, Dimensionals.
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will only be around for a few more weeks – until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below and check out the items that are going to retire in my online shop.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.