Today I have another card using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique. Some of you may know it as ‘smooshing’. I think that this one would make a great masculine card. Let me know what you think.
- The background was created using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique:
- Add some drops of reinkers and shimmer paint (or Wink of Stella) to a craft sheet.
- Spritz with water until the inks start to bead.
- Dip watercolor paper (or shimmery white cardstock or Basic White cardstock) into the puddle. Allow to dry (or heat set) then dip again. Continue dipping and heat setting until desired background is achieved. The process of dipping and heating builds up layers of ink on the cardstock creating a textured look.
- You can usually get two or three panels made from the one lot of inks. Just spritz more water to reactivate the inks. Each panel will have a totally different look.
- This was the third panel that I made with the inks and shimmer paint. I used Basic White cardstock for this one. As there was more shimmer paint left on the craft sheet, there is more shimmer than colour,
- Stamp Set: Free As A Bird
- Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Stazon Saddle Brown
- Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Technique: Wrinkle Free Distress
… inside and envelope
Check out more of my samples using this technique here.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.