Have you tried stamping on any of your Designer Series Papers? It is a great way to add an extra WOW to the already amazing patterned papers. Take it one step further and create a silhouette image on the DSP.
- Creating a silhouette image from outline stamps is a great way of extending your stamps.
- Stamp the image and colour in with either a black Stampin’ Write marker or a black Stampin’ Blends marker.
- Check out the envelope and inside to see what the image looks like before being turned into a silhouette.
- Stamp Sets: Shaded Summer, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Stampin’ Blends
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.