Today I have a quick method of blending colours to create these multicoloured butterflies.
- Emboss a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and attach to the Thick Very Vanilla card base. It will need to be done twice to cover the entire panel as this Embossing Folder is a mini (or just emboss down the middle of the panel).
- Stamp the butterflies with Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White and die cut with matching dies.
- Use markers to add a little scribble of colour to each of the butterflies and then blend together with a water painter. Add some Wink of Stella or Shimmer paint for sparkle. Attach to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Add sentiment with die cut heart to the lower right hand corner of the card.
- Stamp Sets: Butterfly Brilliance, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Basic White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
- Accessories: Messages Die, Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, Brilliant Wings Dies, Well Written Dies, Dimensionals, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Water Painter
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.