Today I have used the After The Storm stamp set to create a beach scene.
Here is a close up of the sun ….
… and here is a close up of the shells and sea
- The scene was created on Balmy Blue cardstock.
- The waves were created with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen, but the Stampin’ Up! chalk marker will work just as well. (Mine was still on the way.)
- Stamp Set: After The Storm
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Pearlescent Specialty Paper
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink
- Accessories: Seaside Shells Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Blending Brushes, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.