Today I have a couple of quick and easy cards using die cuts and Designer Series Paper.
- Take a standard size card base (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm) in Mint Macaron for the first card and Pale Papaya for the second one.
- Attach a piece of Hand Penned Designer Series Paper (3cm x 14.8cm) to the left hand side of the card front (about 0.5cm in from the edge).
- Attach a piece of 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper (6cm x 14.8cm) to the right hand side of the card front (about 0.5cm in from the edge). I used Misty Moonlight DSP on the Papaya card and Cinnamon Cider DSP on the Macaron card.
- Use Basic White cardstock to die cut images from the Penned Flowers Dies. Attach to the DSP.
- Add sentiments from the Many Messages stamp set and coordinating dies.
- Attach some 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots for bling. You could also use Rhinestones or Pearls and colour them with the matching Stampin’ Blends markers.
- For the inside of the cards, take a piece of Basic White cardstock (9.5cm x 13.8cm) and attach a strip of Hand Penned DSP (1.5cm x 13.8cm) about 0.5cm in from the right hand edge.
- Attach a strip of Hand Penned DSP to the left hand side of the envelope front (1.5cm wide).
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya, Basic White, Hand Penned DSP, 2020-2022 In Color DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Penned Flowers Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.