A slimline card with some bright and cheery papers from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper for the Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com this week.
The sketch ….
My card …
Close up of the DSP and sponging on the embossed panel ….
- This slimline card is 21cm x 20 cm scored on the short side at 10cm. I have turned the sketch anticlockwise 90°.
- The centre embossed panel is actually a piece of the Pattern Party DSP whose pattern matches exactly the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. All you need to do is line up the DSP in the Embossing Folder to add dimension to the panel. I then used a Sponge Dauber and Whisper White Craft Ink on the raised areas of the pattern. This had two effects – highlight the embossing and tone down the bright Crushed Curry DSP.
- When I added the bright floral DSP to the Thick Basic White card base, I thought that it looked too stark. I took a Petal Pink marker and coloured in the white border around the DSP.
- Stamp Set: Pansy Patch
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Pattern Party DSP
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo
- Accessories: Pretty Flowers EF, 1½” Circle Punch, Genial Gems, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
The Pattern Party DSP is only available as a Stampin’ Reward from the Annual Catalogue. The pack contains 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double sided designs. Check out the details on pages 170-171.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.